Re: [ARSCLIST] Current LP pressing plants in operation

Tom -

I do not know of a single, comprehensive list available online.  But
after a few posts from a few different folks on the list here, I bet we
will be able to compile a good one.

To throw in my two cents, I know of a couple that are currently
operating and even have active web pages.

United Record Pressing in Nashville, (which may be the one in Tennessee
you were referring to):

http://www.urpressing.com/

And GZ Vinyl in Prague:

http://www.gzdm.cz/en/vinyl/

My last two records got pressed at GZ, and I have a friend of a friend
who works at United, so in addition to the web evidence I know for a
fact that they are both active.  So that's a start, anyway...

-JS