Re: [ARSCLIST] Current LP pressing plants in operation

So here is the list so far. Note that I still need to confirm that actual pressing takes place at the two UK plants listed as unconfirmed.

If someone in the UK wants to be very helpful to this project, please ring up those two unconfirmed plants and get a human being to answer whether they actually press records on-site or if they contract out that manufacturing to someone else.

I still think there are a plant or two in Latin America and Africa.

CONFIRMED VINYL PRESSING PLANTS

RECORD TECHNOLOGY INC (RTI) - Camarillo, CA USA http://www.recordtech.com/

UNITED RECORD PRESSING - Nashville, TN USA
http://www.urpressing.com/

RAINBO RECORDS - Canoga Park, CA USA
http://www.rainborecords.com/vinyl.htm

MUSICOL RECORDING - Columbus, OH USA
http://www.musicolrecording.com/vinyl/index.html

MMP - Neunkirchen-Seelscheid, GERMANY
http://www.master-media.net/en/index.php

ERIKA RECORDS - Downey, CA USA
http://www.erikarecords.com/

DYNAMIC SUN - Newark, NJ USA
http://www.dynamicsun.com/

CURVED LTD - Hackney, London, UK
http://www.curvedpressings.com/abou.htm

ZENITH RECORD PRESSING - Albion, Victory, AUSTRALIA
http://www.zenithrecords.org/

ARCHER RECORD PRESSING - Detroit, MI USA
http://www.archerrecordpressing.com/

BROOKLYNPHONO - Brooklyn, NY USA
http://brooklynphono.com/

RECORD INDUSTRY - Haarlem, Netherlands
http://www.recordindustry.com/

PORTALSPACE Records - Hayes, Middlesex UK
http://www.portalspacerecords.com/da/13007

JTS VINYL AND CD MANUFACTURING - London, UK
http://www.jtsstudio.co.uk/pages/manufacture.htm
(UNCONFIRMED)

BILL SMITH CUSTOM RECORDS - El Segundo, CA USA
http://www.billsmithcustomrecords.com/index.html

A&R RECORD MANUFACTURING - Dallas, TX USA
http://www.arrecords.com/

GZ VINYL - Lodenice, CZECH REPUBLIC
http://www.gzdm.cz/vinyl/

RECORDPRESSING.COM - San Francisco, CA USA
(Record pressing plant is in Los Angeles, CA USA)
http://www.recordpressing.com/

TOYOKASEI CO., LTD - Yokohama, Kanagawa, JAPAN
http://www.toyokasei.com/

PALLAS GROUP - Diepolz, GERMANY
http://www.pallas-group.de/

OPTIMAL MEDIA PRODUCTION - Röbel, GERMANY
http://www.optimal-online.de/Vinyl.341.0.html

R.A.N.D. MUZIK - Leipzig, GERMANY
http://www.randmuzik.de/english/home.html

MPO GROUP - Averton, FRANCE