To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Current LP pressing plants in operation

New Zealand - Peter King Record Manufacturing -
http://home.comcast.net/~cassetto/kingcontact.html

On 2/4/09, Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS -- I'm not saying this list is complete. If you know of others, please speak up!

For instance, what about Central and South America? Canada? Southern
Europe? Russia? Africa? Any others in Australia? None in China or Taiwan or
Korea? India? Only one in Japan? I'm thinkin' maybe there's plenty more!

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx