Re: [ARSCLIST] Converting Real Audio to wav

When I was working at Democracy Now we had a few pieces of audio that only existing as Real Audio streams on remote servers. We used mplayer with the -dumpstream option, worked well and fast, allowed us to retain the original without transcoding. It's free and works as a command line tool on many platforms.

mplayer -v -dumpstream rtsp://path/to/file.rm

David Rice