From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Barton
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:51 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] BSO Rehearsals

David,

The Library of Congress has 84 of these programs in our Recorded Sound
Collection. They date from 1948 to 1951. You can search the online database
at
http://star1.loc.gov/cgi-bin/starfinder/0?path=sonic.txt&id=webber&pass=webb
1&OK=OK

The programs are simply called "Boston Symphony Orchestra Rehearsal."

The programs are available for public audition, but only in person. From
your e-mail address, it looks like your in Utah, which means a long trip for
you! If you're planning to attend the ARSC Conference in May in Washington,
you could make an appointment to hear them in the Recorded Sound Reference
Center at the Library.

Feel free to contact me offlist for more information. A reference librarian
may able to help you research these programs further.

Matthew Barton
Library of Congress