Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital oral history recorders - any recommendations?

Says it uses two AA batteries.

Too bad it down't have removable media! I had assumed it did...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Jan 27, 2009, at 7:26 AM, Richard L. Hess wrote:

http://www.hhb.co.uk/flashmic

Jos

Hello, Jos,

This is a very exciting product, but please help me understand its current iteration. My concern with this product was that at least the flash memory was not replaceable and I wonder if the batteries are.

To my way of thinking, anything used in the field should have replaceable media and replaceable batteries, both for arbitrarily long recording capability.

Cheers,