Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital oral history recorders - any recommendations?

At 06:49 AM 2009-01-27, Jos Van Dyck wrote:
The HHB FlashMic is simple, robust, everything you need.

http://www.hhb.co.uk/flashmic

Jos

Hello, Jos,

This is a very exciting product, but please help me understand its current iteration. My concern with this product was that at least the flash memory was not replaceable and I wonder if the batteries are.

To my way of thinking, anything used in the field should have replaceable media and replaceable batteries, both for arbitrarily long recording capability.

Cheers,

Richard