Re: [ARSCLIST] Medtner playing his 3rd Piano Concerto]

Hi Peter

Testament cd's saw worlwide distribution-I picked up  my copy of the Medner
in Bangkok and had originally read about the Maharajah sponsorship in a back
isue of Le Grand Baton,the Journal of the Sir Thoma Beecham Society.
Testament too issued dvd's- the 5 set Toscanini N.B.C  TV broadcasts 1948-52
incomplet concerts of course wa one good example.
Best wishes
Nigel Barrett