Re: [ARSCLIST] Magnetic Recording History (was OTR online?

At 11:17 PM 2009-01-02, Michael Biel wrote:
I have good photocopies of the photographs and articles (in German) that were published during the war in Rundfunk magazine. And I also have the photocopy of the GE report that (I think) Friedrich sent me. I'd be glad to send scans out to someone who could host them on their site.
Richard??

I could do that assuming that the material is all PD...which it may or may not be. As a U.S. citizen with web hosting located in the U.S., I need to abide by the longer of the U.S. or Canadian copyright law.

Now if I could just get Deitrich Schuller to send back the three Magnetophone tapes I loaned Friedrich to dub!

I remain equipped to transfer the 6.5 mm wide Magnetophonband at 77 cm/s (I actually use 30 in/s) and also 1 m/s (I've done a few reels at that speed).

Cheers,

Richard