Re: [ARSCLIST] Magnetic Recording History (was OTR online?

This discussion is very interesting - are any of the referenced documents easily available on the web? It is more or less casual curiosity for me, and I'd love to be able to read them if they are already posted that you know of.

Thanks!

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689