Re: [ARSCLIST] Radio Dismuke New Year's Broadcast

You misunderstood. I am now listening on iTunes and it is fine!

It's the Loud City proprietary player that didn't work for me. Loving the program, except for the scratchy lead in grooves. Guess they don't have instant start turntables. That and the "let me turn your mic on" are the only problems, but hey it is LIVE! (or was last night).

it's <http://216.66.69.4:9078> by the way.

Thanks anyway Darren!

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio