Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking some OTR audio

What is the licensing status of OTRCAT as some of the British items do look rather cheap to be licensed through the BBC. I am not making any claims against this site as it looks very interesting but I'd like to be sure as some of those items are within UK copyright (the site might be US based but that should make no difference).