Re: [ARSCLIST] Old-time fiddle records

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Re: Old-Time Fiddle Records";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "big_garr_2002@xxxxxxxxx";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1230583341_0": {
"text": "liner notes",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 392,
"endchar": 402,
"start": 392,
"end": 402,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.292893,
"relScore": 9.26198,
"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
"category": ["CONCEPT"],
"wikiId": "Liner_notes",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "with information on scores of Canadian Fiddlers, and transcripts of liner notes to hundreds of albums going back to the mid 20th",
"metaData": {
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1230583341_1": {
"text": "20th century",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 448,
"endchar": 459,
"start": 448,
"end": 459,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.197264,
"relScore": 1.61821,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
"category": ["WIKI"],
"wikiId": "20th_century",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "notes to hundreds of albums going back to the mid 20th century all the way to the present day... here is the",
"metaData": {
"visible": "false"
}
 },
"lw_1230583341_2": {
"text": "http://backtothesugarcamp.com/Linenote.htm";,
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 660,
"endchar": 701,
"start": 660,
"end": 701,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "here is the link to THE GREAT CANADIAN LINER NOTES:       http://backtothesugarcamp.com/Linenote.htm       Hope you enjoy this website... I know I sure have",
"metaData": {
"linkHref": "http://backtothesugarcamp.com/Linenote.htm";,
"linkProtocol": "http",
"linkRel": "nofollow",
"linkTarget": "_blank",
"visible": "true"
}
 }
};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "d332f1d5d8aabf83cd29d1e8d3b48573";

I know of a website on old time fiddle music... this website focuses exclusively on Canadian Fiddle Music, but is one of the most comprehensive websites on Recorded Old-Time Fiddle Music I have ever seen, with information on scores of Canadian Fiddlers, and transcripts of liner notes to hundreds of albums going back to the mid 20th century all the way to the present day... here is the link to THE GREAT CANADIAN LINER NOTES:

http://backtothesugarcamp.com/Linenote.htm

Hope you enjoy this website... I know I sure have enjoyed it over the past 10 years I have been online!

Sincerely,
Garr.