Re: [ARSCLIST] Internship Search

Hi Ivan,

We have a great internship program here at Chace Audio in Burbank, CA.  We're not in the Midwest obviously, but if it sounds like something you'd be interested in, please feel free to contact me off-list for details.

Good luck!

-Michele

Michele Winn
Manager, Element Preparation and Special Projects
Chace Audio for DVD, Film, and
          Broadcast
201 S. Victory Blvd.
Burbank, CA  91502