Re: [ARSCLIST] 35mm magnetic film as a music-master recording method

Having worked in Hollywood during the '60-'90s as a film editor, I understood that the mag. 3 tracks (fullcoat or 3-stripe) for motion picture sound tracks were filtered on both the top and bottom (rolled off) due to sound system problems in theaters and the three/four track half-inch tapes were "clean" to my knowledge.  Any comments?

Rod Stephens