Re: [ARSCLIST] Unknown 1960 Quincy Jones Paris concert

How exciting! Thanks for not hiding names. Q was interviewed on NPR's All Things Considered on November 27th - maybe they can put you in direct contact? He seems friendly enough on air... Just a thought. Might not help.

<http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96579839>

Lou