From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peter Hirsch
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:47 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Collector's Guild CG-602

Does anyone out there either have a catalog dating from the early 1960s for
the label "Collector's Guild" or the record issued by them as CG-602? I
could
really use some help with figuring out the contents of this LP. There is
some
possibility that this disc may never have been issued; I am looking at a
test
pressing, dated Aug. 2, 1961 made at Sonic Recording Products, Inc., 27 Ludy
Street, Hicksville, N.Y. and have no other information, other than that the
disc was in a collection of Jewish/Israeli-related recordings. I haven't
been
able to listen to it, but, since my knowledge of this sort of material is
non-existent, listening would probably not help anyway.

Thanks,

Peter Hirsch
NYPL