[ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference - Call for Presentations

Just a reminder that we're now accepting presentation proposals for next
year's ARSC Conference in Washington DC.

Like last year, we expect to receive more proposals than we have
presentation slots.  Several are already in hand, and given the
extraordinary expertise of ARSC's members, I know there are other excellent
presentations just waiting to be given.

You can download the proposal form from the ARSC website:

            www.arsc-audio.org/conference

Then e-mail me off-list if you have questions or would like help formulating
your ideas.

I hope you'll add your presentation to this exciting lineup.

David Giovannoni

- ARSC Program Chair