Re: [ARSCLIST] Convert Edison Standard Phonograph to 4-minute?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammy Jones" <sjones69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm not willing to part with my beloved 2-minute phonograph, so selling is
not an option.

Am I right in thinking that any conversion could be easily undone? I would
think it would only be a matter of changing out the worm gear, but I don't
know for sure.

Contemporary (to your machine) conversion kits were extensively marketed
by Edison...and, AFAIK, aren't that hard to find! As well, they usually offered
the choice of 2 or 4-minute playback. Here I yield to machine experts...?!