Re: [ARSCLIST] Help with Digital file

At 12:28 PM 2008-11-05, Lou Judson wrote:

One e-list or another that I am on was discussing this recently, but
I can't find it right now. I only know Macs, but SoundHack and Peak
have recovery capabilities.

In addition to the above two, that email discussion also included this from Rob D.

Amadeus Pro-> Import Raw Data-> Save File As should also work.
There's a 30 day free trial.  If using the header change function of
Soundhack, I try to make a back-up copy of the file in the finder
first.

In the Windows domain, Samplitude and Wavelab have tools that permit opening raw audio files (i.e. ignoring the headers).

Cheers,

Richard