Re: [ARSCLIST] Help with Digital file

I'd say the first thing to do is copy it to a hard drive if that hasn't been done already. At least they'll have a safety to work on then.

One e-list or another that I am on was discussing this recently, but I can't find it right now. I only know Macs, but SoundHack and Peak have recovery capabilities.

SoundHack can write a new header, and Peak's file recovery function can do something similar. Maybe Bob Ohllson can recall where and how to do that? He's in Nashville, too.

I'd be willing to try to help, if the copy can be sent electronically, and return it as a WAV file if successful. It would be good to try as it could happen to any of us with small recorders...
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689