Re: [ARSCLIST] Meta comment with new subject line (public aspects of ARSCLIST)

It might be worth noting that the ARSCLIST resides on a Library
of Congress supported server, and is also indexed by the major
search engines - meaning that is very accessible by the public,
and may possibly remain so for a very long time.

So to the extent that you may feel you are having a somewhat
private exchange of words (among the ARSCLIST members), you are
in fact having a very public exchange for all the world to see.

Just something to think about before hitting the "Send" button.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867
mailto:EricJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.TheAudioArchive.com
Disc and Tape Audio Transfer Services and Preservation Consulting