[ARSCLIST] sleeves and jackets

We often get requests for recommendations of places to buy record sleeves and jackets. I've had very good experiences with Sleeve City:
http://www.sleevetown.com/
out of Memphis.

Their prices are generally cheaper than Bags Unlimited, although there is not 100% product overlap between the two. Bags charges NYS sales tax, so they are at somewhat of a disadvantage but their base prices on some items are higher. I perfer Sleeve City's version of the plastic protective slip for LP covers, and like their large-size plastic cover for LP box-sets. They also have good quality and good prices on CD sleeves and other items. Also of great value to me are the heavy-duty 10" paper sleeves for 78's.

One man's opinions, etc.

-- Tom Fine