Re: [ARSCLIST] Absolute Polarity

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Lou Judson <inaudio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Once in the digital realm, one would hope it stay correct -

It remains what it is, in either realm, unless switched.

And I hasten to add, there's no such thing as "correct". Nowhere can one
find an operative definition of *how it should be* on any tape, LP or CD.

> but anyone can wire speakers incorrectly!

Again, it's a tossup. The only truly incorrect way to wire loudspeakers
would be out of phase *with each other*.

> Even with only one variable it can still go wrong.

It all depends upon the ear to hear.

clark