Re: [ARSCLIST] Absolute Polarity

Interesting! Wonder why the two sides of a record wold be different? (Bob O, do you know?)

I have worked with a radio program set with two hosts - he was top heavy, she had peaks higher below the line. I never did find out if it was the mics, the pres, or her voice, and she has passed on now. I have a sneaky feeling he gave her the inferior mic...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689