[ARSCLIST] Broadcast transcription discs

NOTE: I posted the following on MLA-L, but would also like to solicit

Hello all!

As many of you may have heard, the University of Missouri-Kansas City
was the recipient of a 3-year Mellon Foundation grant to catalog nearly
10,000 16-inch transcription discs belonging to a collection donated by
J. David Goldin.  These transcription discs contain radio programs from
the 1930s through the 1950s with content including variety shows, radio
plays, political speeches, news programs, documentary programs,
advertisements, etc.  Some of the discs are commercially pressed
recordings and others are aluminum-lacquered and glass-lacquered
instantaneous-cut discs.  The J. David Goldin Collection constitutes
10,000 of the 26,000 transcription discs held by the Marr Sound Archive.

I am interested in finding out how many other libraries have
transcription discs and if so, an approximate number of discs held by
the institution, if known.  I'd also like to know how you have provided
access to these discs or if they are part of a backlog.  Any other
information you'd like to provide about your collection is much
appreciated!

Please respond to me directly at: rodriguezsan@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Sandy Rodriguez