[ARSCLIST] Mercury Perfect Presence records

Does anyone have a complete listing of the Mercury Perfect Presence series of releases.

Listmember Kohji-san has a good starting point online:
http://microgroove.jp/mercury/PPS.shtml

I also have some inner sleeves from the time but I want to be sure I have a complete list. Any discographical info also appreciated.

Feel free to ping off-list if you are more comfortable that way.

I'd like to also say a very heart-felt THANK YOU to all the members of this list who have been so helpful in my various obscure data-quests over the past two years. This is a great community!

-- Tom Fine