Re: [ARSCLIST] "A 440 Records" 1950's lp's

I have a 2 pp catalog. How do I get it to you?

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Stern" <sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 9:39 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] "A 440 Records" 1950's lp's

 Not to be confused with a high-end CD series.
 I have seen a few 12" LPs issued by "A 440", one Roland Hayes,
and a couple of probably soviet classical recordings.
 They also had a 10" LP jazz series.
 Does anyone have information about the company (who owned/operated, life
span and
disposition)?
 Does anyone have a list they would share of the releases, catalogs they
would scan, or know of a published discography?
 Thanks, Thomas.