Re: [ARSCLIST] Mutual Presents The National Symphony Orchestra

thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>I hold out no hope,of ever finding another one of these programs,but
>would anybody be able to tell me how many they put out,and what was on
>them?

I wish I knew the answer to that, but so far, no one has been able to tell
me.

I am very interested in the material you have for the NSO archives.  To my
knowledge, this material does not exist in the NSO collection and we would
be very interested in doing a transfer.

If anyone on the list has similar materials, please contact me off-list.

Thanks very much.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet