From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Hirst
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 5:21 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Aberdeen Music Hall - Harry Gordon

Thomas,

Ross Records (Turriff) Ltd list the following four items:

Harry Gordon - The Laird o' Inversnecky Vol.One (CD) - £10.99
http://www.rossrecords.com/index.php?select=1609&type=1&productid=1355
Harry Gordon - The Laird o' Inversnecky Vol.Three (CD) - £10.99
http://www.rossrecords.com/index.php?select=1609&type=1&productid=1357
Harry Gordon - The Laird o' Inversnecky Vol.Two (CD) - £10.99
http://www.rossrecords.com/index.php?select=1609&type=1&productid=1356
Various Artists - All Your Scottish Memories (CD) - £10.99
http://www.rossrecords.com/index.php?select=2288&type=1&productid=1857

I'm on their mailing list and find them an invaluable source of anything
Scottish, vintage or contemporary.

Contact details follow:

e-mail:gibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross Records (Turriff) Ltd