Re: [ARSCLIST] on record: presidential debates 1908 style

I doubt that Steve saw this rarity, but the Gennett Cross of Gold was also
pressed on a 16" disc. With a Gennett label. That disc uses phony crowd
noise to "bridge" the two sides on the disc. This is at LC. I *think* it was
heavy shellac, ala a Vitaphone disc.

Sam