Re: [ARSCLIST] 78-L...?!

Steven C. Barr wrote:
What's the current status of 78-L?!

I'm suffering serious withdrawal symptoms...!!

Steven C. Barr

Lying in pieces awaiting an infusion of 700 billion dollars no, wait a minute, that's something else entirely. Here's what Ron Fial sent out to listmembers a couple of days ago..

I was able to recover the list names, list archives and the web-forum database. But the customized scripts that run the list were destroyed. I think it will be late next week before I can put it all back together, perhaps something can be working sooner. But I will be out of town from Saturday evening till Tuesday.

   Regards,
   Ron Fial  78-L list manager