[ARSCLIST] sound effects

I have a passing interest in Sound Effects collections, but I have done no formal discographical work on the subject.

I know you can buy Volume 1 & 2 CD of Carl Stalling (think bugs bunny, tweedy bird) sound effects Catalog # 9362-45430-2. I think most of it is music not just sound alone. Science Fiction Sounds, from Sound Effects Library (Allegro Corp) CGR # 180034 catalog # 7-23724-14142-1.

You can probably search under sound effects on Amazon and find a bunch.

jack