Re: [ARSCLIST] [Fwd: Swedish cylinders]

Thank you for bringing this to the wider attention ! Am now going to order. Darren

Attention Bill Klinger and the Awards Committee:

I have just received a copy of this extraordinary book, which covers the history and cylindrography of the phonograph in the Scandinavian countries.
The details are as follows:
Tony Franzen, Gunnar Sundberg & Lars Thelander: "Den Talande Maskinen - De Första Inspelade Ljuden I Sverige Och Norden" (Suomen Aanitearkisto/ Finlands Ljudarkiv: Helsingfors, 2008, 412 p, soft cover, profusely illustrated (many in colour).
Impressive research!
Rainer

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦ extn 8001
¦ darren @ ingram.fi ¦ www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ +358 6 781 0275 (FIN) ¦ +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) ¦ +44 203 014 3839 (UK) ¦
¦