[ARSCLIST] [Fwd: Swedish cylinders]

Forgot to put down the ISBN: 978-951-9222-28-8
--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz
Birgit Lotz Verlag

I have just received a copy of this extraordinary book, which covers the history and cylindrography of the phonograph in the Scandinavian countries.
The details are as follows:
Tony Franzen, Gunnar Sundberg & Lars Thelander: "Den Talande Maskinen - De Första Inspelade Ljuden I Sverige Och Norden" (Suomen Aanitearkisto/ Finlands Ljudarkiv: Helsingfors, 2008, 412 p, soft cover, profusely illustrated (many in colour).
Impressive research!
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz