Re: [ARSCLIST] Mercury MG10000 series listing or discography

I can help with a few of these:

1. Artist on MG-10002 is the Dumbarton Oaks Chamber Orchestra; Alexander Schneider, conductor

2. MG-10019. SONATAS AND PARTITAS FOR UNACCOMPANIED VIOLIN, VOL. 1. Alexander Schneider (performer). Contents: Sonata No. 1 in G Minor / Sonata No. 2 in A Minor.

4. MG-10090 is the Quartet No. 2, not No. 3., by the Albeneri Trio.

Randy