To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Universal fire

At 02:49 AM 9/21/2008, Anthony Barnett wrote:
Mercury, Westminster, Verve, for example, do not seem to have been
mentioned. Are these not also Universal owned? Are they held elsewhere and
therefore escape fire consideration?

Last I knew, the PolyGram portion of the Universal multi-conglomerate (including Mercury and Verve) was stored in Edison, New Jersey.

Mike

mike at jazzdiscography.com
www.jazzdiscography.com