Re: [ARSCLIST] Scully disc recording lathe

Not quite what your looking for, but I did notice there is a Meissner 9-1065 record cutter lathe recorder currently listed on eBay (Item number: 200252553835).

Ken Fritz wrote:
List members,

I have many RTR machines from Ampex, Studer and Scully. Having a mechanical / electrical synergism beats putting a CD in a slot. If anyone out there has a Scully disc recording lathe that they don't need, I'd be interested.

regards, Ken Fritz. Richmond, Va.

-- Mike Hirst Managing Director DAS-360° 16 Ocean View Whitley Bay Tyne & Wear NE26 1AL

tel: 0191 289 3186
email: mike.hirst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://www.das360.net