Re: [ARSCLIST] Re-Grooving Records?

Oh, I'm not the seller... I happen to be on the mailing list for a record auction list and these "Re-Grooved" records pop up on his list from time to time... I was just curious as to how the process works... maybe the next auction list I will bid on one that has been regrooved to see for myself if the process is any good... it would be great if someone would eventually come up with a process to re-surface records like they do with CDs.

:) - G.N.