Re: [ARSCLIST] A little shameless self promotion from a fun filled weekend

78 records were invented on September 6. Only 33 records were invented on September 7. Reports not in yet as to how many were invented on the 8th (probably only 16 2/3).

dl

Michael Biel wrote:
Gee, Martin, I had no idea "78 records were invented Saturday, Sept. 6, 2008." Emil Berliner lives!!!

Is this in Richmond, Indiana?

Mike Biel mbiel@

Martin Fisher wrote:
I recorded about 8-12 cylinders and lots of folks stopped to listen. There was another clelbration going on in town which might have drawn a few folks away but a good showing all in all. The stage shows (which I heard but couldn't see) were great also

Martin

-
Martin Fisher <wmfisher@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some photos from the Palladium Item on the 2nd annual Starr-Gennett Walk of
Fame celebration

http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A0&Date=20080906&Category=PERMGALL&ArtNo=809060801&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

Hey, nice pics. I think your event probably lucked out, weather-wise. Did
a lot of people stop to listen? What were their comments?

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD