Re: [ARSCLIST] A little shameless self promotion from a fun filled weekend

Gee, Martin, I had no idea "78 records were invented Saturday, Sept. 6, 2008." Emil Berliner lives!!!

Is this in Richmond, Indiana?

Mike Biel mbiel@

Martin Fisher wrote:
I recorded about 8-12 cylinders and lots of folks stopped to listen. There was another clelbration going on in town which might have drawn a few folks away but a good showing all in all. The stage shows (which I heard but couldn't see) were great also

Martin

-
Martin Fisher <wmfisher@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some photos from the Palladium Item on the 2nd annual Starr-Gennett Walk of
Fame celebration

http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A0&Date=20080906&Category=PERMGALL&ArtNo=809060801&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

Hey, nice pics. I think your event probably lucked out, weather-wise. Did
a lot of people stop to listen? What were their comments?

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD