Re: [ARSCLIST] Riverside Race Car Records

John Ross wrote:
At 9/7/2008 12:53 PM, dl wrote:
I can recall about 3 comedy albums on Riverside (aside from Ustinov)..Henry Morgan, "George Crater" (Ed Sherman), and Louis Nye (Heigh Ho Madison Avenue). Was it one of these?

I think it was Crater/Sherman. If I can find it, I will confirm.

John Ross

Crater/Sherman would make sense. I haven't listened to that one in years. Riverside did have some other comedy material, but obtained it when they got the Offbeat label.

dl