Re: [ARSCLIST] Stanley Holloway vinyl

Thomas Stern wrote:
Hi Mike & David,
  Thanks for this information.  I would appreciate a track list, performer
and production credits,
and the characters in the wax, particularly if there are any crossed-out
numbers (indicating that
the Judson is a re-release of some other Riverside or Wonderland album).
  Much appreciated!
  Best wishes,  Thomas.

Glad to oblige. The wax is inscribed J 3026 (A and B for the two sides). B side also has an A inscribed at 90 degrees.

JUDSON J 3026
WONDERLAND SERIES
STANLEY HOLLOWAY:
Gobbledegook Songs
accompanied by The Gobbledegook Symphony Orchestra (Milton Kaye, piano, organ, celeste; and Moe Goldenberg, drums, tympany, and odds­and-ends). New York; December, 1957.

SIDE 1
1. Bouncing Ball
2. The Gobbledegook
3. The Lion Tamer
4. Sven Svensen
5. The Frog, The Duck, The Fish
6. Wooden Shoes
SIDE 2
1. Ump-Diddle-Diddle
2. The Elephant Alphabet
3. Pete Petersen's House
4. The Longest Train
5. Why the Giraffe Laughed
6. The Dancing Bear

I can upload it - given an hour or two - if you wish (and don't call the copyright cops).

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/