Re: [ARSCLIST] Stravinsky recordings

Actually, Pearl was part of Pavilion for a long time..that's the company I invoiced. Glad to see that the product is still in existence but it hasn't produced anything new in a few years (last "new release" date is November 2004). E-mails to anyone I knew there go unanswered although obviously somebody wakes up and prods the coals every few months, since the website was last updated this past January.

Howard Friedman wrote:
Dave,

Apparently you haven't seen this website

http://www.pearlrecordsonline.com/

Not quite the same thing..

I'm sure you know that Pearl is now part of Pavilion Records?

Howard Friedman

Steve Abrams wrote:
Not quite:

http://www.pavilionrecords.com/