University of North Texas

From: Nelson, Jon
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:21 AM

We are currently in the midst of a search for a new full-time staff member
who will head up our recording services. Although the job is already posted
on the hr web site, we are trying to attract qualified individuals who may
not be in the habit of looking at our HR web site for positions. If you know
of any individuals who you think might be good for the position, please
encourage them to go online and check out the position that is found at:

https://jobs.unt.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1219767860646

or they can search http://www.unt.edu/HR for "Manager, Recording Services"

Please feel free to pass this information along as desired.

thanks!
Jon

Jon Christopher Nelson
Associate Dean for Operations