Re: [ARSCLIST] ET help!

I'm a pretty good hand at transferring ETs, but the
cracks in the lacquer
make this one a real challenge.  Is there any way of
restoring these
grooves?  I thought of prying off some of the lacquer in
chunks to glue back
in place, but I'm not sure the grooves would line up even
then.

I recall talking to someone a long time ago who said he used
clear nail polish to fill in the cracks. I don't remember
who it was or how exactly he did it, or what possible damage
to the disc might result from such a procedure, but I
thought I'd pass it along..

-Matt S