Re: [ARSCLIST] lp, cassette, 8-track cut-outs?

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Another source I forgot about. I've found interesting items there, such as early 90s CDs on oddball European labels, parts of sets like disc 1 of what looks like a comprehensive Fats Domino survey, some of my old Intersound box sets split up as single discs..

Yup...because the recordings involved are/were over 50 years old, they are in
the public domain...! Your only hope is (and I dunno if this has been legally
established...?!) to prove that your transfer is a NEW recording, and thus
protected for fifty years following ITS being neutered...er, "fixed?!"