Re: [ARSCLIST] large scale flat-bed scanner

The Microtek Lab Scanner 9800 XL flatbed scanner with transparency adapter
is becoming the scanner of choice for the dental profession because of its
ability to scan panoramic x-rays. It is capable of usb, firewire or SCSI.  I
notice that it also has a pretty large scan bed, possibly large enough to
accommodate lp album covers.  They are available new at several locations
online for about $1400 with the transparency adapter and somewhat less
without.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD