Re: [ARSCLIST] Blumlein on Line

In a message dated 8/7/2008 12:04:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxx writes:

> From:    Steve Abrams <steve.abrams@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Blumlein on Line
>
> I have just posted the Blumlein broadcast (The Archive Hour, Radio 4, =
> last Saturday) as 192k stereo MP3.  The file size is 78 MB.
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3D7ef53af636b1e8627541323020eea3c56dac=f1a
> d495bf0b7

When I go to this URL in Internet Explorer 7.0, I see a window very briefly
that says something to the effect that an invalid request has been made and
cannot be processed; the error has been reported (-412).  Then a window appears
saying that I am currently browsing Anonymous's Shared Files and below that a
Shared Folder with 0 items found to display!

I guess I am doing something wrong!  Thanks for any help you can give.

Jim Long
Senior Sales Support Engineer
Bosch Communications Systems
Electro-Voice