Re: [ARSCLIST] Thai singer

There is a Thai  fellow called Blutipol who has a website and specializes in
RECORDINGS  FROM THE FIRST MADE  IN 1900,THE GAISBERG 1903 SESSION ETC.
WHICH  he gave me copies of.His museum is in soi 43 Lad Prao ,Bangkok,up the
soi turn right 50 metresw left with blue gate and Thai flag hanging.There is
a book in Thai about history of recordings but both Bluti and the book
concentrate on machines which is not my scene.
In truth most thai recordings post 1940 are4 dreadfully boring ,esp.the slow
luk thung recordings traditional mournful singing which like Thai tv drives
farangs like me mad with boredom.
Most of the early recorded 78's were snapped up by ficticious guts like
Helmut from Berlin years ago !
Best Wishes
Nigel in Bangkok